CREATIVE SECRETS OF THE TINY WORLD
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CAMERA AND INJECT A LITTLE POETRY INTO YOUR WORK!
Have you ever wanted to get ‘up close and personal’ to your photographic subject, but didn’t know how? Are you frustrated because your macro photos look only ‘average’ no matter what you do? Would you like to improve your creative technique and make more exciting and visually interesting images? Would you like to learn how to take photographs of flowers that highlight their mystery and beauty? If you are keen to master artistic macro photography quickly and painlessly, then this workshop is for you.
Macro photography allows you to explore a whole world of amazing photography, right in your backyard or inside your home. It can be done any time of year, in any weather, and offers opportunities to truly flex your artistic muscles.
This course is designed to open the door to the whole new world of unseen beauties of nature. You’ll learn special techniques for creating unique, artistic close-up images.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS WORKSHOP IS TO:
- Help you to overcome and avoid the common difficulties that come with this type of photography
- Help you to understand the importance of depth of field and how to control it
- Help you to develop the macro photographer’s mindset
- Help you to compose a photograph artfully
- Provide you with instructions to ensure you capture the best images possible
I will discuss the techniques behind my photographs and share the secrets behind my close-up and macro images.
ONCE YOU PURCHASE THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
- Lifetime access to the course content including updates and improvements
- Study at your own pace from home and start at the time to suit you
- Receive my help and support as you progress through the course
- Get feedback on your assignments
- Gain insights and learn about creative macro photography
- Have an opportunity to ask me questions and receive feedback
- Learn new creative techniques
- Develop the macro photographer’s mindset
- Gain confidence in your creative and artistic abilities with macro photography
- Receive, free of technical jargon, a 426-page digital manual with exercises, tips, prompts and variations to extend your knowledge, with diagrams and more than 400 photographic example
You’ll already have a good understanding of the photographic craft and your camera. You’ll need to know the fundamentals, such as how your camera works, and a working knowledge of f/stops, shutter speeds, ISO, etc. You will need a macro lens or alternatively a 50mm prime lens with a teleconverter, or a telephoto lens. More suggestions about equipment will be given during the first lesson. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.
HOW IS THE CONTENT FOR THE WORKSHOP DELIVERED?
When you click the ‘Buy Now’ button you will be asked to create an account; then you can log into my online school. Once you make a payment you will have INSTANT access to the course. From there you can download your first module. Your textbook contains all the information you will need to complete assignment one. The rest of the course materials will be made available to you as you progress through your course.
Each lesson is an informative explanation of all aspects of that module’s subject, complete with photographic examples, tips and additional suggested exercises. Once you have taken your photos, you will need to email them to me for an evaluation. I will offer an honest, to the point critique of your photographs.