This is a customised programme that focuses on your goals, whether they be refining your photographic style, exhibiting in a gallery, publishing a book, creating a memorable portfolio of personal images, or you just wanting to get help on what you want when you have time. Each mentorship is structured to include individual sessions approximately every month.
If you are interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your goals for a mentorship. The first session is free. Once we agree upon your goals and schedules, we will start the programme. There are no minimum sessions. There are no obligations and no contracts. So, if this sounds like what you need to take your photography to the next step, then send me a message.
Contact Me!Some of the things we can work on together:
- Setting goals for your work
- Detailed review of a selection of your photographs
- Personalised curriculum based upon your needs and ideas
- Look for themes, habits, successes, and opportunities for improvement.
- One-hour online meeting/review
- Q&A every other week
- Personalised challenges, or assignments to push you further in your artistic journey.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need any further details and/or information.
Ready to start?
Click the button to pay for for your one-on-one coaching and to schedule your first session. COSTS $NZ150 per session.
Not sure if this is the right fit? Feel free to book a 30 minute free consultation at no charge. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.
- Book your free coaching session!
Before you can book your 30 minute consultation, you'll need to send me the following information:
- Facebook page
- Skype ID/Username
- 1 - 3 goals for the next three months
- How do you think I can help you?
- Anything else you think I should know?